The Port Security Management Capacity Building Program, organized by the Secretariat of the Inter-American Committee on Ports (S/CIP) of the Organization of American States (OAS) and the United States Coast Guard (USCG) provides participants with effective management techniques to improve port security operations. In annual Workshops, USCG Instructors together with Maritime and Port Security experts from public and private entities, as well as academia, address key aspects of featured topics, including:
· Port Security and Competitiveness
· Cyber Risk and Threats in Ports
· Comprehensive Disaster Management
· Port and Maritime Crisis Response and Recovery
· Incident Command System (ICS)
· Port Facility Security Assessments
Reinforced through Table Top Exercises and participant presentations, each Workshop offers an interactive platform for dialogue and knowledge exchange.
For more information, contact Mona Swoboda, Project Coordinator, Secretariat of the Inter-American Committee on Ports (S/CIP) at firstname.lastname@example.org.