With nearly 100 public and private members from leading port and maritime institutions, the CIP promotes competitive, sustainable, secure and inclusive port development by facilitating policy dialog, technical assistance, public private cooperation and training.
The S/CIP provides Associate Members access to industry leaders at the highest level throughout North, Central, and South America, and the Caribbean. CIP Associate Members may discuss and seek forms of cooperation with governments, private firms, and international organizations, making them part of a relevant community of port and maritime decision-makers.
Significantly, Associate Members can present and address top audiences at any of the CIP technical hemispheric conferences, seminars, and workshops, engage with stakeholders and promote their corporate branding when co-sponsoring conferences, projects and/or workshops.
These are additional benefits CIP Associate Members may enjoy:
- Network at the highest governmental level with Port Authorities from the 34 CIP member countries and contacts in all industry-related areas at the highest governmental level.
- Disseminate your corporate logo, news, and events in the Hemisphere through CIP outreach tools.
- Branding of your company logo on the CIP website (portalcip.org).
- Access Scholarship opportunities for courses with CIP partner institutions in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Publish articles and Op-Eds, as well as advertisement in the CIP Magazine.
- Access to strategic information on national policies, infrastructure projects and investment plans.