CIP Regular Meetings
Every two years, the CIP holds a regular meeting for the highest national port authorities in the hemisphere on the six priority areas on which the Technical Assistance Groups focus. These meetings foster effective communication and collaboration between the 35 port authorities of the region as well as port and maritime officials and decision-makers from the private sector. During its regular meetings, the Committee:
- Determines the policies necessary to fulfill its functions.
- Creates and adopt a biennial plan of action for the Committee.
- Elects the members of the Executive Board.
- Establishes the Technical Advisory Groups and define their responsibilities.
- Considers and adopts decisions on any other matter under the sphere of responsibility of the Committee.
This Regular biennial Meeting also includes a Board or (CECIP) meeting.
To find out the dates of political meetings, please refer to our calendar of activities.