Date(s) - Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - Friday, May 25, 2018
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Hotel los Delfines
The II Hemispheric Seminar on Corporate Social Responsibility and Gender Equality: Creating a Competitive and Inclusive Port Sector, to be held on May 23-25, 2018, in Lima, Peru, will provide an international platform for public and private dialogue and will allow decision makers from governments, international organizations, private sector and civil society to share strategic actions and successful practices on:
· Modernization of the Socially Responsible Port-Logistics Supply Chain;
· Port Legislation for Social Responsibility;
· Environmentally Responsible Port Operations;
· Gender Equality Strategies for Competitive Port Operations; and
· Improvements Towards an Inclusive and Efficient Port Sector.
Organized by the National Port Authority (APN) of Peru and the Secretariat of the Inter-American Committee on Ports (S/CIP) of the Organization of American States (OAS), the Seminar will also include a Port Dialogue Roundtable in which representatives of National Port Authorities will offer a series of recommendations to face the challenges of port development through socially responsible and inclusive strategies.
Formal invitation will be sent shortly.
For further information, please contact Cristina Rechy, S/CIP Project Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org .