Date(s) - Tuesday, October 3, 2017 - Friday, October 6, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hotel Hard Rock Panamá
The III Hemispheric Conference on Competitiveness, Innovation, and Logistics: Comprehensive Port Management for Increased Efficiencywill provide an international platform for public-private dialogue on efficient and innovative port operations with a holistic vision that promotes increased competitiveness in the region.
Organized by the Panama Maritime Authority and the Secretariat of the Inter-American Committee on Ports (S/CIP) of the Organization of American States (OAS), the event will focus on the key aspects of efficient logistics, multimodal transport, competitive port security operations, and environmental innovation, all in line with the development of a competitive, secure, and sustainable port sector. Decision-makers from public and private entities will present successful practices on the following topics:
- Technological Innovation for a Competitive Port Sector;
- Regional Connectivity: A Key Factor for Economic Development;
- Automation of Port Operations: Port Community Systems;
- Strategic Actions in Competitive Port Security;
- Green Ports – Competitive Ports: Successful Practices in Environmental Protection.
Formal invitations and draft agenda will be sent shortly.
For more information, please contact Mona Swoboda, S/CIP Project Coordinator, email@example.com
Links of Interest